If you are looking for Easter services or egg hunts this weekend, there is no shortage of options.
Here are a few of the events around town and the region:
• Egg hunt at Bauman Farm, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Arrive any time and jump in line to seek out 12 eggs and collect a prize. Cost: $4.
• Keizer Christian Church is hosting an Easter egg hunt Saturday, March 26, at 10 a.m. Service will be held at 10 a.m. Sunday, March 27. 6945 Wheatland Road N.
• Community Egg Hunt at the Kroc Center, 10 a.m. Saturday, March 26. More than 10,000 eggs will cover the north field of the Kroc Center. An underwater egg hunt will follow at the leisure pool at 11:45 a.m. Cost is $5 in addition to a day pass or membership.
• Egg hunt for kids 10 and younger at the Willamette Heritage Center, 1313 Mill Street S.E., in Salem 10 a.m. Presented by Mill Creek Station and Catering, Bella Hill and Teaselwick Wools. On-site registration begins at 9:30 a.m.
• Salem Mennonite Church services will be held Sunday, March 27 at 10:45 a.m.
• Dayspring Fellowship will offer Easter services Saturday, March 26, at 6 p.m.; and Sunday, March 27, at 9 and 10:45 a.m.
• Countryside Christian Church will offer services at 9 and 10:30 a.m. Sunday, March 27. 5775 McLeod Lane N.E.
• Keizer Community Church will offer service at 11 a.m. Sunday, March 27. 380 Churchdale Avenue N.
• St. Edward Catholic Church will offer an Easter Vigil mass Saturday, March 26, at 8:30 p.m. English services Sunday, March 26, will be held at 8:15 and 10:30 a.m. A Spanish-language service will be held at 12:30 p.m. 5303 River Road N.
• Keizer Church of Christ will hold English-language service at 10:30 a.m., and a Spanish-language service at 1:30 p.m. Sunday, March 27. 5405 Ridge Drive N.E.
• Salem Evangelical will host sunrise service at 6:30 a.m. Sunday, March 27, additional services will be held at 9:15 and 11 a.m. 455 Locust Street N.E.
• Easter services at Clear Lake United Methodist Church will be held March 27 at 10 a.m. An egg hunt will follow at 11:30 a.m. 7920 Wheatland Road N.
• Easterpalooza at First Presbyterian Church, 770 Chemeketa Street, N.E., in Salem. Egg hunts (times for specific age groups available at www.salemfpc.org), pancake feeds, bounce houses and carnival games are all planned at this free event beginning at 10 a.m. Free. A classic service is planned for 9 a.m. Sunday, March 26. A contemporary service will begin at 11 a.m.
• Egg hunt at Belcrest Memorial Park, 1295 Browning Avenue, in Salem. 10 a.m. For children 10 and under. The Easter Bunny and Volcanoes’ mascot Crater will be in attendance.
• Church on the Hill Keizer will offer services Sunday, March 26, at 9 a.m. and 11 a.m. 2105 Keizer Road N.E.
• Easter at Lancaster Mall Saturday, March 26. Families with children ages 2 to 10 are invited to celebrate Easter at the mall with games, prizes, entertainment on the main stage and a special Easter candy hunt in balloons. Hosted by Connection Life Church. Hop on over and visit the Easter Bunny in his springtime garden near Sears. Visits with the Easter Bunny between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. are always free and professional photo packages begin at $15. Each child who visits will receive a souvenir. No personal cameras.
• Woodburn Aquatic Center Underwater Easter Egg Hunt, noon Saturday, March 26. Eggs float and some will sink. Children will be grouped together by age and have their own special time to hunt. Please bring a waterproof basket or egg holder to store eggs. Admission $6 per youth participant. 190 Oak St., Woodburn.
• Easter Brunch at the Oregon Garden Resort Sunday, March 27. Adult cost is $28.95, kids 12 and younger 12.95. 10 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. 895 W Main Street, Silverton. www.oregongardenresort.com.