Egg hunts abound Saturday
Egg hunts arrive en force this weekend in celebration of Easter. Here are some of the locally available options.
• Kroc Center Egg Hunt – Saturday, April 15. Field opens at 9:30 a.m. Hunt starts at 10 a.m. Overflow parking down the street at Excel Photo 1750 Salem Industrial Drive N.E.
• Keizer Christian Church is hosting an Easter egg hunt Saturday, April 15, at 10 a.m.
• Easterpalooza is Saturday, April 15, at First Presbyterian Church, 770 Chemeketa Street, N.E., in Salem. Egg hunts (times for specific age groups available at www.salemfpc.org), pancake feeds, bounce houses and carnival games are all planned at this free event beginning at 10 a.m.
Bauman’s Farm his hosting a hunt where kids can collect 12 eggs and fill them with prizes they pick themselves, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., 12989 Howell Prairie Road in Gervais. $5 per person. Additional activities include bouncy houses, an obstacle course and the bug train will be available for $3.
• Egg hunt at Belcrest Memorial Park, 1295 Browning Avenue, in Salem. Saturday, April 15, at 10 a.m. For children 10 and under. The Easter Bunny and Volcanoes’ mascot Crater will be in attendance.
• Deepwood Museum & Garden egg hunt 1 to 3 p.m., Saturday, April 15. 1116 Mission St. SE. $5 and registration required. Call 503-363-1825 or visit deepwoodmuseum.org.
• Wooden Shoe Tulip Fest hosts Easter egg hunts Saturday, April 15, from 10 a.m. and noon, 33814 S Meridian Road. Free with festival admission, $5 ages 13 and above with a maximum car charge of $20 and free ages 12 and younger.